About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Rodd. I am: husband of one; father of two; son; brother; co-worker; friend; child of God. This is a new endeavor for me. Here, I'll be sharing my thoughts and ideas, interests and passions. Whatever I'll write, I'll seek to give glory to the Highest. Come along for the ride!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

YouVersion

If you're like me and are looking to start a one year Bible reading plan, check out www.youversion.com. They have some great reading plans to choose from and a ton of Bible versions. You can also access them from your Android, iPhone or Blackberry smartphones for extra convenience. Our small group is looking to do this together and hold each other accountable for the next year in this effort. Go ahead and join us if you like. Looking forward to what God will do in 2011.

YouVersion

No comments:

Post a Comment