About Me

My photo
Hi. I'm Rodd. I am: husband of one; father of two; son; brother; co-worker; friend; child of God. This is a new endeavor for me. Here, I'll be sharing my thoughts and ideas, interests and passions. Whatever I'll write, I'll seek to give glory to the Highest. Come along for the ride!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The End or Just the Beginning?

Hall Photography
For the past 17 or 18 weeks, I've been taking a "Creative Use of the Computer in Ministry" class. It's been fun learning different tech related things, exploring thoughts and ideas trending toward all things digital, and . . . . growing as a blogger. That was not a result I necessarily anticipated. Blogging has actually been one of the hardest "requirements" for this course but in reality, I think I've grown the most from this activity.

Blogging has been something I've wanted to do for a few years now. I started a blog and had a few posts randomly here and there, but, I was never consistent at it. This course required us to have weekly blog posts (give or take here and there). For me, it's a journal of things I'm thinking about, or, working through. Most of my posts have been something close to the heart. A few have focused on current events. My hope from each has always been to spark some thought and discussion on how to help each other live Godly lives. This blog has done that for me. And for that, it has served it's purpose.

My hope is that I will continue in this venture called blogging. At times it will require me to force myself to write something. I hope you will take the time to ask me now and then how it's going, or, what I'm thinking and kindly suggest that I throw it out there' (Or, maybe just be blunt!) Thanks for reading thus far. I eagerly anticipate your comments and discussion in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment